Monday, January 20, 2014



Hello folks and Happy New year to you all. I apologize for my horrible discipline and my lack of attention to the this publication. Having a busy life is not at all an excuse to not blog as often as I can or should. This to me is a public journal, and my conversation with the world. I see all of my fellow bloggers out there pontificating about the vast wide universe and everything in it, and I feel worthless for slacking all of this time. Well the good news is that I have gotten better or at least more motivated to write on here ans provide more content from my life and the stuffs going ons in my life.

Since the last time I touched you all with my words a lot has changed. And if I am reading this right I haven't posted in over a year (21NOV12..Jeezus). Well I won't let that happen again. And I need you to help me make sure that doesn't happen. i promise I am gonna stop being so stingy with the treasures I had been hoarding over the years. the kind of treasures that make year long droughts like that.

Anyway since I last posted I have started a new job at a 4 star hotel in Pittsburgh that is making a pretty major transformation possible in my life. One that is sorely needed. for internal and external reasons (more on this later). Also I have been taking law classes, and have since received a certificate in paralegal studies. I have also been in a beautiful relationship for over a year now too which is pretty cool if I must say so myself.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way I'd like introduce to you a streaming line of thought that I had on the bus coming home from work one day (19JAN14 to be exact). I wrote this on a second hand iPod.





For the past 34 years I been trying to find my shine. After 34 revolutions round the sun. No such luck yet. I hope I don't leave this earth without having made a worthwhile contribution. If not i'll have alot to answer for when I get where i am going. Maybe god can explain to me where i went wrong. Where in rested when I should have pressed on. Where I licked my wounds when i should have pressed on through the pain. Like gov say " don't run from the pain run upwards it." that was a really fucked situation. I was a whole 'nother dude back then. Uber sensitive, poisoning myself to fuel a false self. A stranger to my soul. Feeding the vector feeding on the Source that sustains me. Submitting bullshit prayers to the Almighty. Praying on top my prayers that the Big Santey Clause grants my wishes.


oh and p.s. if I only have one reader in all of this I LOVE YOU for listening to me, and tell your friends about me if you think I am any good. If any of this makes sense to you pass it along. I'll get really uncomfortable if my stuff would on some parallel universe gets more than 20 views and people starts contributing but i need to get out of my comfort zone so push me :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you. Tug tug tug on those heart strings, ;-)