Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello, Hello!









Okay this is my second attempt at a blog that I actually enjoy doing. The first time it was to be critical of things I saw going wrong in the church community, then I thought "well who am I to judge." So that was a SNAFU, and then the elections stared getting heated, and I started one called (PROMNITE)*, woth a really chivanistic undertone, and the fact that I bashed Hilary at every opprotunity didnt help. Then that is it. So this one will stic , whyCuase it's not a facade, it's me at the core. Not complete morticfication but as best i can communicate, my throughts, and spiritual insights.


As for teh title I chose White elephant for a few reasons. I'll list em:

1. One elephants are a very strong icon in most Eastern Religions; they play a crucial role in ceremonies , and festivals. And Gieniesh ( a hindu god) has teh head of an elephant.

2. Pink elephant is a popular ufenism for hallucinations- and most revelations of the phophets of biblical times would be mistaken for just that. And I think that as a global culture we have lost connection with God and with the realm of the mystical all together.

3. Elephants are just majestic animals to me, and I would like to meet and shake the hand (exucuse me trunk) of a real life elephant.

No comments: