Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where’s he been?

Well out side of being an ambassador for Hollywood, I have been catching up on a great life that I left behind here in the Best Western PA. Great friends, great people; and a bunch of other as yet to be explained things. I would first like to say Pittsburgh maybe one of the most beautiful regions of the country if not the world. They don’t have anything that is exotic, so there is no reason to deal with rabid tourist. The biggest try from what I can see is their sports teams. And I LOVE the zeal of the PITTSBURGH FANS for a host of reasons. The food is awesome, and it’s a sandwich town, and this is coming from a guy that hails from a town internationally known for a sandwich.











But on a more serious note I plan to take this blog in an entirely new direction. I am burning the soapbox! I am going to hug you AMERICA (you can get in there too rest of the world). I am talking interpersonal type stuff. Not who I am dating or anything like that but I have been being inspired by my friends in the facebook universe. One guy in particular (I’ll protect his anonymity) he always post little proverbs throughout the day. He’s a musician so I suppose his spirit is very porous in that sense, and they usually have a striking impression on me. I don’t plan on cataloging these mini proverbs, but I’ll let them touch me so I can touch you (get over here WORLD).

No comments: