Monday, July 25, 2011

Cause the Sun Came Out


Just stopping in to say hello, I guess this is one of those rare occiasions where I feel like my spirit is dancing in heaven, yet my body is anchored to earth still allowed to frolic among creation. My tea tastes better than it did the day before, and the sun; well the sun is shining a bit brighter than it did yesterday as well. The music sounds more beutiful, and I feel like a true child of God whose inherited treasures that my immature mind can't quite phathom. I could kiss the sky, if I haven't already done so. For those of you not in teh know I am officially claiming the 'Burgh as my permanent place of residency. After reviewing teh tapes, and looking over all the pro's and cons, it only make sense. The art scene is bustling the skyline is divine (to see in plain view of the rivers that weave in and out of the city). The way that the water and metal dance throughout the urban backdrop sends my heart swooning on and off the Pennsylvana turnpike to recover what I left in Philadelphia; and at the summits of the Pocono mountians. Keep me in your high thoughts and prayers, and I'll do the same for you brothers and sisters....I promise :-)


Love + Peace

No comments: