Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's In My Pocket Dummy!

So guess what America, I GOT AN ANDROID!!!!!! Pretty cool huh? Now I pride myself on not being as materialistic as I want to be; and I reign in my materialistic instincts when ever possible, but this is some cool ass shit, you should see this thing. I mean it tweets, face books at 3G speeds, I can hit links you know the small micro ones that are created for twitter. Very cool shit if I must say so myself.  You are definitely going to hear from me more often, and at least twice a month on the fly via android blogs. Hey and follow me on twitter (if you make sense I promise I'll reciprocate) why don’t you. Well its gonna be an awesome ride into the future, don’t be afraid to follow me.

What does this mean, well first of all that I'll be tweeting my little head off, and that I this makes our communication alot easier, like say for instance i get a flash of genuis, and I can stop long enough to record it, you get to read it, and we can bounce things off one another so that we can make this planet loads better for our children (mine as yet to be born, as I am still taking applications). What this means for the world, well WOW!!!! I love this tweeting thing, I finally have a device that allows me to tweet and do tons more via the internet, its like a computer in your pocket. A computer with a really crappy battery. But I am working on even that as we speak. So see you out there America, if you are even listening, and if you are see you out there tell your friends.


Peace + Love,


Bikim Brown





No comments: